The Europeans for Safe Connections (“we”) treats your personal data confidentially in compliance with the legal requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation).
We are responsible for operating www.esc-info.eu (the “site”).
During ordinary viewing, you can use these without providing us with personal information.
We only collect information that is insufficient to identify a person but allows us to have an overview of simple statistics:
• your browser programme’s name and its version,
• your device’s operating system,
• the (anonymised) IP-address of your device,
• the exact time of your request,
• the URL-address of the requested file or page,
• the address of the website which pointed to our site (the Referrer URL),
• the result of your request (the HTTP Status Code).
The site does not collect any information from social networks. If you click one of social media links you are redirected to those websites and there they collect themselves.
If you will contact us via the contact form or subscribe to our newsletters, your name, email address and message will be recorded. We use anti-spam service to protect our contact forms against spammers. In case of need to cancel the subscription to our newsletters, you can do so via the Unsubscribe link located in the footer of each newsletter, this will remove your name and email address from the system.