The working group was formed in October 2023.
- To create information material for parents, schools, kindergarten and other educational institutions about the risk of EMF on children and to create guidelines how to protect them.
- To cooperate with national and international groups who work with the same topics e.g. the groups behind The International Declaration on the Human Rights of Children in the Digital Age.
- To promote awareness that children are not small adults and need more protection against environmental hazards such as EMFs for a healthy development.
- To gather information about national approaches to children’s protection e.g. a list of schools in Europe with cabled internet connection.
- To create awareness at the political level through information campaigns and debates of the need for children to be protected against digital addiction, connectivity and EMFs.
If you are interested in our work, please send a mail, and we will get in touch with you.